TERMS & 2257
SECTION 2257 COMPLIANCE REGARDING USER SUBMITTED CONTENT:
In compliance with United States Code, Title 18, Section 2257, all (persons) models, actors, actresses and other persons who appear in any visual depiction of sexually explicit conduct appearing or otherwise contained in or at this site were over the age of eighteen years at the time of the creation of such depictions. Records required to be maintained pursuant to U.S.C. Title 18, Section 2257 are kept by the custodian of records at said sites who are promoted on or at truthordarepics.com. truthordarepics.com is not the copyright holder for images and videos on this site. If you are the copyright holder or a actor/actress featured in any image/video on this site and wish to have this image or video removed, please contact us via the form at the bottom of this page
FlashingInStores.com is not a producer (primary or secondary) of any and all of the content found on the website (FlashingInStores.com). With respect to the records as per 18 USC 2257 for any and all content found on this site, please kindly direct your request to the individuals whom submitted the content or created the advertisements.
All content on this service ( FlashingInStores.com ) is independently produced by and transmitted privately between the adult users of the service. The users of this service create and submit their own images, text, videos, live-feeds and other content.
FlashingInStores.com allows content to be flagged as inappropriate. Should any content be flagged as illegal, unlawful, harassing, harmful, offensive or various other reasons, FlashingInStores.com shall remove it from the site without delay.
Users of FlashingInStores.com who come across any such illegal content are urged to flag it as inappropriate via the form at the bottom of this page
All content used for advertising on FlashingInStores.com belongs to and are kept by the custodian of records at said sites.
FlashingInStores.com is not responsible for third party links.
Terms of Services – User’s Grant of Limited License
By viewing or submitting content to this site, you:
1. Agree that You, and not FlashingInStores.com, are entirely responsible for all materials, including text, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information (hereafter “content”) that you upload, post, email or otherwise transmit via our web site.
2. Agree that FlashingInStores.com does not control the content posted via the web site and does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, appropriateness or quality of any content. Under no circumstances will FlashingInStores.com be liable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to, any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted to FlashingInStores.com.
3. Agree that FlashingInStores.com is not obligated to maintain back-up copies of any content and shall have no liability for failure to maintain such content nor for deleting such content. We recommend that you retain a copy of all content that you submit or post to FlashingInStores.com.
4. Agree that all information is accurate and agree that upon our request, you will provide FlashingInStores.com with all necessary information, documentation, and other materials relating to this submission that FlashingInStores.com Reasonably requests.
5. Warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content and that public posting and use of your content by FlashingInStores.com will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party.
6. Grant FlashingInStores.com and its affiliates and licensees the world-wide, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive, and fully sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, modify, alter, distribute, have distributed, and promote the content in any form, anywhere and for any purpose.
Limitations of Liability
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall FlashingInStores.com, any of its owner, or affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use FlashingInStores.com ‘s materials. You specifically acknowledge and agree that FlashingInStores.com is not liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any user.
FlashingInStores.com only accepts content that features adults over the age of 18. By submitting content to this site you agree to be held fully responsible for ensuring compliance and for providing age verification records should they be requested from the appropriate authorities. FlashingInStores.com has a strict policy on this matter and will refuse to post content that seems questionable.
3rd Party Sites
This site may produce automated search results or otherwise link you to other sites on the Internet. These sites may contain information or material that some people may find inappropriate or offensive. These other sites are not under FlashingInStores.com ‘s control, and you acknowledge that FlashingInStores.com is not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites. The inclusion of such a link does not imply endorsement of the site by FlashingInStores.com or any association with its operators.
Unauthorized Use and Termination
You agree to use the Site only for authorized and legal activities. FlashingInStores.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to all or part of the Site, with or without notice and for any reason whatsoever.
Reporting a Copyright Infringement
FlashingInStores.com takes claims of copyright infringement seriously. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. If you believe any materials accessible on or from www.truthordarepics.com (the “Website”) infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access to them) from the Website by submitting written notification to our Copyright Agent (designated below). In accordance with the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) (“DMCA”), the written notice (the “DMCA Notice”) must include substantially the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or if the claim involves multiple works on the Website, a representative list of the works.
- Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material.
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number, and, if available, email address).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
If you fail to comply with all the requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, your DMCA Notice may not be effective.
Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Website is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
If you believe you have been the victim of non-consensual pornography, (i.e. revenge porn, content that belongs to you that has been stolen or posted without your permission), please use the same contact information required for a DMCA notice above, to request that your content be removed from this website.
Use This Form To Report Issues